About 6 yrs ago, my BFF shared this recipe with me. It is outstanding...and the aroma...WOW! And my kids LOVE IT! (just ignore the amt of butter....or as hubby says "Everything is better with butter....)
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 pkg chicken legs (although thighs or breasts can be used)
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted (you will have to melt 4 tbs butter twice)
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 Tbl. Soy Sauce
1 1/2 tsp. curry powder
1. In a bowl, mix flour, salt and cayenne pepper.
2. Add chicken pieces and shake around until coated.
3. Pour 4 tbs. butter into a 13x9 inch baking pan, place chicken in pan, turning once to coat. (Line with aluminum foil for easier clean-up)
4. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
5. Meanwhile, mix brown sugar, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, and curry powder and remaining butter. Pour over chicken.
6. Bake 45 minutes more or until chicken is tender, basting several times with dripping from pan.
**I serve this with couscous, great side dish.
Dump and Go Slow Cooker Freezer Meals
17 hours ago