- 4 Chicken Breast halves
- I can sliced potatoes (you can use real ones diced up, but the canned ones mean that they’ll be super tender)
- 1 bottle lite Italian dressing
- 1 pkg. frozen veggies
- 1/2 pkg. frozen pearl onions
- 2 cans water chestnuts
- Garlic powder
- Seasoned salt (If you haven’t tried Penzey’s Spices yet…whoo boy. Yum-my)
- Pepper to taste
- Place chicken in the bottom of crock pot.
- Generously sprinkle chicken with garlic powder and seasoned salt. Use pepper to taste.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on Low for 8 hours or High for 4 hours.