- 4 Chicken Breast halves – boneless, skinless
- 2 jars of salsa (I use Green Mountain Gringo – THE best salsa!)
- 1 Lime
- Some squirts of mustard
- Place the chicken in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Dump the salsa on top.
- Cut the lime in half, squirt the juice of both halves on top of the salsa.
- Squirt the mustard in and stir into the salsa (leaving the chicken on the bottom).
- Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours.
If you don’t have a crock pot, cube the chicken and then put everything into a frying pan and let it simmer until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
Serve over rice.