- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic
- 1/4 tsp. basil
- 1 envelope dry onion soup
- 3 Cups beef broth + water – boiling. (I use 1 can and then fill the rest with water, then pop into the microwave for 3 minutes)
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 C. sliced carrots
- 1 C. cooked rice OR pasta (cooked and drained if in crock pot, dry if in frying pan – I use the curly, hollow pasta, Cellentani)
- 1/4 C. grated Parmesan cheese
Crock Pot Instructions:
- Crumble beef into crock pot.
- Add spices.
- Mix in water, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add carrots.
- Cover and cook on low 6 – 8 hours.
- Turn to high heat and add rice or pasta and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook 10 – 15 minutes.
Frying Pan Instructions:
- Brown and drain the beef.
- Add everything else.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes.