1 small Onion, chopped
1 1/2 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast (pre-packaged, leftover rotisserie, poached)
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 jar (16 ounces) Salsa
1 8-oz pkg reduced non-fat cream cheese
8 taco size tortillas (7 or 8 inch)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Saute chopped onion in frying pan for 4-5 minutes, or until tender. Let cool.
3. Place shredded chicken, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup salsa, and cream cheese in bowl. Add onions. Mix well.
4. Spoon 1/3 cup of mixture down the center of each tortilla and roll up.
5. Place in 13x9 baking dish.
6. Drizzle with remaining 1 1/4 cups salsa and sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese.
7. Cover and bake for 15 minutes.
All Day Long Slow Cooker Recipes
1 month ago